Impact Martial Arts Academy proudly presents Grappling for MMA with Nakapan Phungephorn recently recognized as 2016 No Gi Worlds Medium Heavy Master 2 Champion at the International Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Federation event held at Daly City, CA. Additionally, he is 2016's Pan American Jiu-Jitsu No-Gi Absolute Champion. With an impressive record of wins across mixed martial arts fights and grappling tournaments, we are looking forward to deliver the most highly anticipated seminar here in Virginia Beach.
Since 1995, Nakapan has learned from many of the world’s most skilled martial artists masters earning his Brazilian Jiu-Jitu Black Belt under Professor Pedro Sauer in 2003 and a Muay Thai instructor teaching “kru” certification under Khun Kru Mike Moses and Ajarn Chai Sirisute of the World Muay Thai Association (WTBA).
Here is just a small list of his recent accomplishments:
- 2016 World Jiu-Jitsu No-Gi Medium Heavyweight Champion
- 2016 Pan American Jiu-Jitsu No-Gi Absolute Champion
- 2015 San Antonio Jiu-Jitsu Absolute Champion
- 2015 New York BJJ PRO Absolute Champion
- 2015 New York BJJ PRO Middleweight Champion
- 2012 New York International Jiu-Jitsu Absolute Champion
- 2012 New York International Jiu-Jitsu Middleweight Champion
Join us at Impact Martial Arts Academy for the Grappling for MMA seminar with one of the best martial artists around! Reserve your spot today. Space is limited.
$50 Pre Registration
$65 at the door